Sclerotium Gum (Powder)
A water soluble, naturally-derived polysaccharide produced by fermentation of Sclerotium rolfsii. Homopolysaccharide with a molecular weight of 5-6 million Daltons.
- Gels: 0.8 – 1.5%
- Stabilize Emulsion: 0.2 – 0.8%
- Suspension in Gels: 1.5 – 2.0%
- Suspension in Sprayable Solutions: 0.3 – 0.6%
- Thickening: 0.5 – 1.5%
- For external use only.
- Pregnant or lactating people, or those with known medical conditions should consult with a physician prior to using this product.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.