Sea Salt Spray
A hair spray designed to give added body and a beachy style
Style your hair like you just stepped off the beach with this texturizing salt spray. Add body and sexy volume to hair with a quick spritz of this simple, natural spray.
- Quickly adds texture and body to any hair type
- A straightforward product with minimal ingredients
- Fragrance-free, but easily enhanced with the essential or natural fragrance oils of your choosing
- Used on dry hair, perfect for on-the-go convenience
- Fine Sea Salt
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Package with Mango Soothing Aloe Gel and Cooling Leg Spray for a beach-ready collection
- Enhance with essential or fragrance oils
- We encourage you to try a sample before purchasing in bulk
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Gluten
This product is vegan.
Organic Content: 0%
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
While some of our stock products can be customized with scents, additives, etc., at-home customization should be done at your own risk. We are not liable for formulas that break as a result of customer alterations. Altering cosmetic products is a complex and variable process, and there is not a one size fits all method for the customization of any formula. We encourage you to experiment in small test batches, do outside research before attempting to customize a product, and have your customized product tested at a third party lab to ensure preservation efficacy. If you want to customize our products and are unsure about doing it on your own, we recommend exploring our in-house customization services.
Spritz over dry hair and muss gently with your fingers for a sexy, tousled look.
Package true to your brand’s aesthetic in a trigger or fine mist sprayer.
Water, Denatured Alcohol, Sea Salt, Glycerin.
Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Glycerin.
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Organic Alcohol
- Color: Clear to lightly milky
- pH: 4.2 to 5.8