Shea Butter Lotion
A super rich, thick, and concentrated lotion formulated to deeply moisturize and hydrate. This is a slightly lighter version of our Shea Butter Cream.
An automatic surcharge, determined by UPS, will be charged to all pail orders due to special handling requirements.
A luxuriously thick and hydrating lotion that's dense and buttery. Loaded with Organic Shea Butter, this rich lotion melts deeply into dry, thirsty skin with a surge of moisture, helping soften while providing intense, long-lasting hydration.
- Formulated to provide maximum moisture and hydration while still being slightly lighter than a standard cream
- Loaded with more than 20% Organic Shea Butter
- Boosted by Organic Aloe and Vitamin E
- Spreads easily and absorbs quickly, helping to deliver remarkable results
- Unscented and ready to be customized with your signature scent
- Especially suitable for dry skin
- Organic Shea Butter
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Organic Neem Oil
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil
- Formulated for dry skin, but is also effective for both mature and sensitive skin
- Can easily fit into any premium spa line! Keep some in your spa for use as a specialized hand and foot lotion, or in your treatment room for use during facials.
- Pairs well with many of our other bases such as our Shea Butter Cream, Supreme Facial Serum, and Moisturizing Facial Toner.
- Can be customized with the addition of essential/fragrance oils. Check out our scenting guide for more information.
- We encourage you to order samples and become familiar with a product prior to placing larger orders.
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
81% Organic Content
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
While some of our stock products can be customized with scents, additives, etc., at-home customization should be done at your own risk. We are not liable for formulas that break as a result of customer alterations. Altering cosmetic products is a complex and variable process, and there is not a one size fits all method for the customization of any formula. We encourage you to experiment in small test batches, do outside research before attempting to customize a product, and have your customized product tested at a third party lab to ensure preservation efficacy. If you want to customize our products and are unsure about doing it on your own, we recommend exploring our in-house customization services.
Directions for use as body lotion:
Apply to entire body as often as needed throughout the day to hydrate and nourish the skin. Pay special attention to hands, feet, elbows and any other area of your body that is prone to dry skin.
Directions for use as facial lotion:
Moisturize your face and neck every morning and night, after you cleanse and tone. Always moisturize your face and neck in upward motions. Moisturizing is important for all skin types. In every step of skin care, always use circular, upward motions with a gentle touch on your face. Don't help gravity by tugging down on your skin, and remember that the skin on your face, especially around the eyes, is very delicate.
Though technically a lotion, we recommend that you package it as a cream (in a jar or tube), because the substantial viscosity may overwhelm some lotion pumps. Package true to your brands aesthetic!
Water, Shea Butter*, Emulsifiying Wax (Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60), Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Sweet Almond Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Vitamin E, Neem Seed Oil*, Rosemary Leaf Extract*, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, White Willow Bark Extract*, Alcohol*, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Water (Aqua), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cetearyl Alcohol , Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60 , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Tocopherol, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract*, Alcohol*, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Organic Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, and Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Color: White to off-white
- pH: 4.2-5.8