A premium, smooth-as-silk cream for the full body.
An automatic surcharge, determined by UPS, will be charged to all pail orders due to special handling requirements.
Truly the silkiest cream you'll ever use, this ultra-luxurious unscented product will make you feel like your skin is on vacation. Unwind and enjoy nourished, incredibly smooth skin with one simple product.
- Perfect for any skin type, but especially helpful for dry or under-nourished skin
- Use it as a decadent facial moisturizer or as a top to bottom skin treat
- Formulated with real Silk Peptide Powder, which goes to work providing moisture, nourishment, and a supple sheen
- Organic Jojoba Oil and Aloe boost these skin-loving benefits
- A perfect unscented base cream to be enhanced by light essential or fragrance oils
- Organic Aloe
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Silk Peptide Powder
- Can be used as a base for scenting; calming chamomile or lavender would give the cream an extra soothing element or Neroli, Rose, or Jasmine to up the luxury factor
- This silky, versatile product could be marketed as a facial moisturizing cream or as an all-over cream
- We encourage you to order samples before placing a large order.
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Gluten
58% Organic Content
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
While some of our stock products can be customized with scents, additives, etc., at-home customization should be done at your own risk. We are not liable for formulas that break as a result of customer alterations. Altering cosmetic products is a complex and variable process, and there is not a one size fits all method for the customization of any formula. We encourage you to experiment in small test batches, do outside research before attempting to customize a product, and have your customized product tested at a third party lab to ensure preservation efficacy. If you want to customize our products and are unsure about doing it on your own, we recommend exploring our in-house customization services.
Directions for use as facial cream:
Moisturize your face and neck with cream every morning and/or night, after you cleanse and tone. Always moisturize your face and neck in upward motions. Moisturizing is important for all skin types. In every step of skin care, always use circular, upward motions with a gentle touch on your face. Don't help gravity by tugging down on your skin, and remember that the skin on your face loves you, so you should love it.
Directions for use as body cream:
Apply to entire body as often as needed throughout the day to hydrate and nourish the skin. Pay special attention to hands, feet, elbows, and any other area of your body that is prone to dry skin.
Package true to your brand's aesthetic in appropriate packaging for your end products viscosity.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Water, Coconut Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Jojoba Seed Oil*, Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Polysorbate 60, Witch Hazel Water*, Vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol, Silk Peptide , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, White Willow Bark Extract*, Neem Seed Oil*, Rosemary Leaf Extract*, Alcohol*, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Water (Aqua) , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polysorbate 60, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water*, Tocopherol , Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract*, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Alcohol*, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Organic Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, and Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Color: White to off-white
- pH: 4.2 to 5.8