Simple Aloe Gel
A simple gel formulated with Organic Aloe to soothe skin and help hydrate.
A basic aloe gel to soothe the skin, formulated without the use of chemical Carbomer/TEA. Offers long-lasting, soothing relief after long summer days. Perfect for sun-loving clients, or for use after harsh facial treatments such as waxings or laser procedures. Can be mixed with alcohol to create your own high-alcohol cleansing gel.
- Formulated to help soften, smooth, and calm the skin
- Can be mixed with ethanol for a high-alcohol cleansing gel but will need to be thickened after mixing
- Formulated without the use of chemical Carbomer/TEA, but includes Hydroxyethyl Cellulose
- Wonderfully effective during hot summer months
- Includes an effective concentration of soothing Organic Aloe
- Unscented and ready to be customized with your signature scent
- Organic Aloe
- Hydroxyethyl Cellulose
- Perfect as a hydrating or calming mask, under-eye gel, and facial or body gel. Perfect for seasonal summer collections!
- Works well with added ethanol to create a high-alcohol cleansing gel
- Keep some in your treatment room for use during facials or after facial waxings, galvanic treatments, or laser procedures to soothe and calm.
- Pairs well with many of our other "Simple" or aloe-focused base products. such as our Herbal Aloe & Shea Cream, Aloe & Glycerin Facial Toner, and Simple Gel Facial Cleanser.
- Easily customizable with the addition of essential or fragrance oils. Check out our scenting guide for more information.
- We encourage you to order samples and become familiar with a product prior to placing larger orders.
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
0% Organic Content
Alternate Names: aloe vera gel
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
While some of our stock products can be customized with scents, additives, etc., at-home customization should be done at your own risk. We are not liable for formulas that break as a result of customer alterations. Altering cosmetic products is a complex and variable process, and there is not a one size fits all method for the customization of any formula. We encourage you to experiment in small test batches, do outside research before attempting to customize a product, and have your customized product tested at a third party lab to ensure preservation efficacy. If you want to customize our products and are unsure about doing it on your own, we recommend exploring our in-house customization services.
Directions for use as a face mask:
Apply generously and leave on for 5–20 minutes before rinsing off.
Directions for use as a facial moisturizer:
Apply a thin layer and spread evenly over face without pulling down on the skin; allow it to soak in.
Directions for use as a soothing body gel:
Apply to areas that need cooling or calming after facials, galvanic or laser treatments, and waxings.
Package true to your brand’s aesthetic in a bottle with a saddle or treatment pump, jar, or tube.
Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Water (Aqua), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Phenoxyethanol and Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Color: Clear
- pH: 4.2-5.8