Simple Aloe Gel
A simple gel formulated with Organic Aloe to soothe skin and help hydrate.
A basic aloe gel to soothe the skin, formulated without the use of chemical Carbomer/TEA. Offers long-lasting, soothing relief after long summer days. Perfect for sun-loving clients, or for use after harsh facial treatments such as waxings or laser procedures. Can be mixed with alcohol to create your own high-alcohol cleansing gel.
- Formulated to help soften, smooth, and calm the skin
- Can be mixed with ethanol for a high-alcohol cleansing gel but will need to be thickened after mixing
- Formulated without the use of chemical Carbomer/TEA, but includes Hydroxyethyl Cellulose
- Wonderfully effective during hot summer months
- Includes an effective concentration of soothing Organic Aloe
- Unscented and ready to be customized with your signature scent
- Organic Aloe
- Hydroxyethyl Cellulose
- Perfect as a hydrating or calming mask, under-eye gel, and facial or body gel. Perfect for seasonal summer collections!
- Works well with added ethanol to create a high-alcohol cleansing gel
- Keep some in your treatment room for use during facials or after facial waxings, galvanic treatments, or laser procedures to soothe and calm.
- Pairs well with many of our other "Simple" or aloe-focused base products. such as our Herbal Aloe & Shea Cream, Aloe & Glycerin Facial Toner, and Simple Gel Facial Cleanser.
- Easily customizable with the addition of essential or fragrance oils. Check out our scenting guide for more information.
- We encourage you to order samples and become familiar with a product prior to placing larger orders.
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
91% Organic Content
Directions for use as a face mask:
Apply generously and leave on for 5–20 minutes before rinsing off.
Directions for use as a facial moisturizer:
Apply a thin layer and spread evenly over face without pulling down on the skin; allow it to soak in.
Directions for use as a soothing body gel:
Apply to areas that need cooling or calming after facials, galvanic or laser treatments, and waxings.
Package true to your brand’s aesthetic in a bottle with a saddle or treatment pump, jar, or tube.
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Phenoxyethanol and Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Color: Clear
- pH: 4.2-5.8