A simple base lotion read to customize; with a short and simple ingredient deck. This is a lighter version of our Simple Cream.
An excellent lotion base that's moisturizing, without a greasy finish. It has a lovely consistent viscosity, super smooth texture, and quick absorption rate that you'd normally find with a Carbomer/TEA-based formula but which are omitted here. A customizable favorite.
- Offers superior dry skin relief from Organic Aloe, Coconut Oil, and Glycerin
- Shorter ingredient list with the same effectiveness
- Formulated with Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, a non-ionic, water-soluble thickening agent
- Unscented and ready to be customized with your signature scent
- Suitable for all skin types
- Hydroxyethyl Cellulose
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Organic Aloe
- Vegetable Glycerin
- A perfect addition to any Carbomer/TEA-free product line or any line where a shorter, simpler list of ingredients is desired.
- Pairs well with any of our other "Simple" bases, such as our Simple Cream, Simple Shampoo & Body Wash, and Simple Papaya & Pineapple Mask.
- Can be customized with the addition of essential or fragrance oils. Check out our scenting guide for more information.
- We encourage you to order samples and become familiar with a product prior to placing larger orders.
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
84% Organic Content
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
While some of our stock products can be customized with scents, additives, etc., at-home customization should be done at your own risk. We are not liable for formulas that break as a result of customer alterations. Altering cosmetic products is a complex and variable process, and there is not a one size fits all method for the customization of any formula. We encourage you to experiment in small test batches, do outside research before attempting to customize a product, and have your customized product tested at a third party lab to ensure preservation efficacy. If you want to customize our products and are unsure about doing it on your own, we recommend exploring our in-house customization services.
Directions for use as body lotion:
Apply to entire body as often as needed throughout the day to hydrate and nourish the skin. Pay special attention to hands, feet, elbows and any other area of your body that is prone to dry skin.
Directions for use as facial lotion:
Moisturize your face and neck every morning and night, after you cleanse and tone. Always moisturize your face and neck in upward motions. Moisturizing is important for all skin types. In every step of skin care, always use circular, upward motions with a gentle touch on your face. Don't help gravity by tugging down on your skin, and remember that the skin on your face, especially around the eyes, is very delicate.
The viscosity of this lotion is not suitable for a jar. We recommend packaging into PET plastic or glass bottles using saddle pumps, or disc tops. Tubes are also a good option. Package true to your brands aesthetic!
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Organic Coconut Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Emulsifying Wax (Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Phenoxyethanol and Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Color: White to off-white
- pH: 4.2-5.8