Soothing Diaper Balm
A gentle and soothing organic barrier balm scented with calming lavender that moisturizes skin of all ages and types.
Calm and soothe skin with Zinc Oxide and balancing certified organic plant oils, providing an excellent barrier with plant oils and calming with aromatic Lavender. Great as a diaper balm for babies or anyone who needs a little extra moisturizing protection.
- Grapeseed, Meadowfoam, and Rosehip Oils create a hydrating blend that soothes and balances sensitive skin
- Lavender and Chamomile Essential Oils combine to create a calming scent at safe levels for babies or customers of any age
- Zinc Oxide helps act as a barrier balm to help soothe and protect
- Vitamin E extends shelf life and delivers antioxidants
- Excellent for babies and adults alike
- Grapeseed, Meadowfoam, & Rosehip Seed Oils
- Lavender and Chamomile Essential Oils
- Zinc Oxide
- Organic Calendula Flower and German Chamomile Flower Oil
- Vitamin E
- Ideal not only for babies but for help anywhere that needs an extra soothing barrier
- Add as part of a lavender line
- We encourage you to try a sample before purchasing in bulk
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Gluten
<1% Organic Content
Thoroughly cleanse diaper area. Allow skin to completely dry prior to applying diaper balm.
Melt & Pour Directions:
Slowly heat using a double boiler on medium heat or place in a glass bowl and microwave for 30–45 second intervals, stirring after each interval.
Once product is thoroughly melted, you can add additional carrier oils or essential oils if desired; however, the addition of oils may soften the balm. As always, experiment with small amounts of additional ingredients until you achieve your desired results.
Remember, you can always add more but you cannot take any away. This product can be heated repeatedly, but be cautious not to heat to boiling.
Once your product is melted, simply pour into your packaging, leave open, and let set until it completely cools. Do not cap until product is back at room temperature; this will prevent any condensation on the inside of the cap.
Use a jar for easy access.
Grapeseed Oil, Zinc Oxide, Beeswax, Lavender Flower Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Shea Oil, Organic Calendula Flower, Organic Olive Fruit Oil, Allantoin, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Roman Chamomile Flower Oil, German Chamomile Flower Oil, Baking Soda
Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Beeswax, Lavender Flower Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia), Meadowfoam Seed Oil (Limnanthes Alba), Rosehip Seed Oil (Rosa Canina), Organic Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Shea Oil (Butyrospermum Parkii), Organic Calendula Flower (Calendula Officinalis), Organic Olive Fruit Oil (Olea Europaea), Allantoin, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Tea Tree Leaf Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Roman Chamomile Flower Oil (Anthemis Nobilis), German Chamomile Flower Oil (Chamomilla Recutita), Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
Allow skin to completely dry prior to applying diaper balm. Never trap moisture under diaper balm, as this can become the cause of irritation. Keep away from children. Do not ingest. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: This is an anhydrous product; no preservation needed.
- Color: White to cream