Styling Hair Gel
A styling hair gel perfect for when you need just a touch of control.
Perfect for those natural-look hairstyles that need just a touch of control and conditioning. Easy to apply and works in quickly without any sticky residue, this light and comfortable hair jelly has just the right consistency. Offering a smooth texture and casual hold, your customers will love the soothing Organic Aloe base and nourishing Provitamin B5 boost!
- Formulated to offer a smooth texture and casual hold that's never crunchy
- Includes Provitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol) for a slight conditioning boost
- Contains Organic Aloe
- Unscented and ready to be customized with your signature scent
- Organic Aloe
- Provitamin B5
- Witch Hazel
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Perfect addition to any natural hair care line looking for something a bit lighter than traditional hair gels
- Pair with our Hair Styling Cream, Basic Shampoo & Body Wash, and Fine Hair & Body Powder.
- Easily customizable with the addition of essential or fragrance oils. Check out our scenting guide for more information.
- We encourage you to order samples and become familiar with a product prior to placing larger orders.
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
90% Organic Content
Directions for use:
Apply to wet hair and allow to air dry for defined body and waves. Apply to dry hair for light hold and definition.
Package true to your brand’s aesthetic in a jar or tube.
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Witch Hazel Water, Provitamin B5, Glycerin, Organic Alcohol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Phenoxyethanol, Witch Hazel Water (Hamamelis Virginiana), Provitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol), Glycerin, Organic Alcohol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Phenoxyethanol and Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Color: White (Cloudy)
- pH: 4.2-5.8