Supreme Facial Serum
A premium moisture-boosting serum with powerful Coenzyme Q10 to target the effects of time on skin.
Delicate but highly potent serum formulated to improve the appearance of tone, hydrate, soften, and revitalize the skin.
Provides mature skin with a needed boost of Coenzyme Q10. A long list of powerhouse ingredients elevate this serum, including Vitamin A (in the form of Provitamin A and Vitamin A Palmitate), Vitamin C (in the form of Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Provitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), DMAE, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Hyaluronic Acid. A customer favorite.
- Formulated for mature skin to tone, balance, and replenish
- Includes powerful and essential CoQ10, as well as toning DMAE and moisture boosting Hyaluronic Acid
- Silky and soft texture and finish
- Rich in Vitamins to boost skin, including A, B3, B5, C, and E
- Engaging and light natural aroma of very light rose
- Suitable for all skin types, but targeted for mature skin
- Available in Ready to Label packs
- Coenzyme Q10
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vegan DMAE
- Vitamins A, C, B3, B5, and E
- Pair with vitamin-focused products such as Vitamin Rich Cream for the best use of the serum
- Can be customized with the addition of essential/fragrance oils. Check out our scenting guide for more information.
- We encourage you to order samples and become familiar with a product prior to placing larger orders.
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
33% Organic Content
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
Directions for Use A.M.:
Help the skin on your face and neck with this serum every morning after you cleanse and tone. Place a pea-sized amount of Facial Serum onto fingertips. Warm the serum between your hands and spread evenly over your face without pulling down on the skin. Follow with daily moisturizer.
Directions for Use P.M.:
Help the skin on your face and neck with this serum every night after you cleanse and tone. Place a pea-sized amount of Facial Serum onto fingertips. Warm the serum between your hands and spread evenly over your face without pulling down on the skin. Follow with moisturizer or night treatment cream.
Package in a petite bottle with pump or dropper conducive to serum’s viscosity. Opt for an airless and opaque packaging design to moderate oxidation of delicate ingredients. Tubes are also a good option. Package true to your brands aesthetic!
Rose Water, Water, Glycerin, DMAE Bitartrate, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Emulsifiying Wax (Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60), Vitamin E , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Carrot Seed Oil , Hyaluronic Acid, Coenzyme Q10 (Ubidecarenone), Provitamin A, Vitamin A Palmitate, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Provitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol), Vitamin B3, Sugarcane Extract*, Bilberry Fruit Extract*, Maple Syrup*, Orange Peel Extract*, Lemon Peel Extract*, Cranberry Extract*, Castor Oil, Lecithin, Alcohol*, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Dimethylaminoethanol Tartrate (DMAE Bitartrate), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol , Tocopherol , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polysorbate 60 , Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate , Ubidecarenone, Beta Carotene , Retinyl Palmitate , Thioctic Acid , Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Niacinamide, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract *, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract*, Acer Saccharum (Maple Syrup)*, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Extract*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract*, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Extract*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Alcohol*, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Phenoxyethanol and Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Color: Off White -Light Beige
- pH: 4.2 - 5.8