Thick Shampoo & Body Wash
A luxuriously thick version of our Basic Shampoo & Body Wash that is an excellent base for customization.
A thick and luscious shampoo & body wash with rich lather that can be used as is, or can be endlessly customized to fit your exact specifications. This is a thicker version of our Basic Hair & Body Wash, and can handle a higher amount of added Essential Oils to create more intense, densely-scented products.
- Effective at cleansing the hair, scalp, and body without over-drying
- Can handle a higher percentage of added essential or fragrance oils than it's thinner counterpart
- Unscented and ready to be customized with your signature scent
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (cleanser and conditioning agent)
- Pairs well with many of our other other "Basic" products, such as our Basic Conditioner, Basic Lotion, and Basic Facial Astringent.
- Can be customized with the addition of essential or fragrance oils. Check out our scenting guide for more information.
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
0% Organic Content
Directions for use as shampoo:
First, wet hair completely. Pour a dime to quarter sized dollop of shampoo (depending on your length of hair) into the palm of your hand. Massage the shampoo into the scalp, working through your hair, covering the entire hair shaft from root to tip. Rinse thoroughly with cool or tepid water. Repeat if desired. Follow up with your preferred conditioner.
Directions for use as body wash:
Wet body and massage a small amount of gel onto body, working into a lather. Rinse well.
Pack off into bottles of choice with a disc cap, pump, or dispensing cap. Package true to your brand’s aesthetic!
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Phenoxyethanol and Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Color: Clear to slightly cloudy
- pH: 4.2-5.8