Gum Tragacanth is a natural gum that is obtained from the dried sap of middle eastern legumes that is used for thickening and stabilizing cosmetic formulations.
- Gels: 0.8 – 1.5%
- Stabilize Emulsion: 0.2 – 0.8%
- Suspension in Gels: 1.5 – 3.0%
- Suspension in Sprayable Solutions: 0.2 – 0.6%
- Thickening: 0.5 – 3%
- For external use only.
- Pregnant or lactating people, or those with known medical conditions should consult with a physician prior to using this product.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Not for internal consumption. For external use only.
Pregnant or lactating people or those with known medical conditions should consult with a physician prior to using product.
Please note that our suggested usage instructions are intended to serve as a guide. Due to the unique nature of each ingredient, it is important to always research and consult with a qualified professional as needed, prior to use. Usage guidelines can change and you are responsible for adhering to local regulations. EWL cannot be held responsible for any harm caused due to the misuse of these ingredients.