Tripeptide Solution (Special Purchase)
This tripeptide solution has with nourishing, rejuvenating effects for mature skin.
An automatic surcharge, determined by UPS, will be charged to all pail orders due to special handling requirements.
This Tripeptide Solution is a powerful additive that is ideal for use in mature skincare lines. This ingredient can be added to creams, serums, lotions, and gels to help aging skin appear plump, nourished, and rejuvenated, and is a wonderful addition to any luxury mature skincare line.
This ingredient has wonderful skin conditioning abilities, and can help skin feel soft, hydrated, and elastic. It also works great in summer skincare product lines.
Peptides are short chains of amino acids (typically fewer than 50) and are considered to be building blocks of proteins like collagen and keratin. Proteins are 50 or more amino acids, and because peptides are smaller molecules they can be absorbed differently byt the skin to reveal beautiful, rejuvenating results.
Please Note: Individual sizes are filled at the time your order is placed to ensure maximum freshness of product.
- Category: Additive
- Ingredient Function: Anti-aging, skin conditioning
- Used in: Creams, lotions, serums, gels
- Solubility: Water soluble
- Appearance: Clear to hazy pale yellow to viscous liquid
- Odor: Faint characteristic odor
- Preserved With: No preservative
- Helps mature skin appear supported, plump, smooth, and rejuvenated.
- Ideal for use in luxury skin care lines, particularly serums and face creams.
- Suitable for use in summer skincare products to help skin feel resilient.
- Moisturizes and soothes while helping skin feel soft and firm.
Read this article to learn more about Palmitoyl Peptides: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4950680/
This product is vegan.
Recommended Usage Rate: 1 - 3%
Tripeptide Solution is water soluble, and should be added at the end of the formulation.
It is recommend that this ingredient is not heated above 100°F.
How To Store
Store in a tightly closed container in a refrigerator. Avoid extreme temperatures or direct sunlight.
International Nomenclature (INCI):
Palmitoyl tripeptide-5, glycerin, water
Not for internal consumption. For external use only.
Pregnant or lactating people or those with known medical conditions should consult with a physician prior to using product.
- Color: Clear to pale yellow
- Specific Gravity: 1.15 - 1.22
Please note that our suggested usage instructions are intended to serve as a guide. Due to the unique nature of each ingredient, it is important to always research and consult with a qualified professional as needed, prior to use. Usage guidelines can change and you are responsible for adhering to local regulations. EWL cannot be held responsible for any harm caused due to the misuse of these ingredients.