Vital Skin Face & Body Astringent
An versatile all-in-one astringent that is both balancing and soothing to distressed skin of all types.
A refining astringent formulated with a mix of essential alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), soothing herbal extracts, and toning DMAE to help create a smooth and balanced youthful glow while preparing the skin for further moisturizing.
- Formulated to balance and tone while being gentle enough for all skin types
- Contains rejuvenating AHAs of Malic, Tartaric, Glycolic, and Lactic Acid
- Includes broad spectrum of natural alpha hydroxy acids and antioxidants derived from organic herbal extracts
- Has cleansing Tea Tree Essential Oil and supportive MSM and DMAE, making this excellent for maturing skin
- Helps to remove residue left behind after cleansing
- Delightfully scented with the "Vital" Essential Oil Blend starring Bergamot, Chamomile, and Geranium Essential Oils
- Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid
- Organic Bilberry, Sugar Maple, Lemon, Orange, and Cranberry Extracts
- Vegan DMAE
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Witch Hazel Distillate
- Excellent for skin of all ages and types
- Pair it with our Vital Skin Face & Body Cleanser for a power cleansing duo! You can also add our Vital Skin Essential Oil Blend to many of our other bases.
- We encourage you to order samples and become familiar with a product prior to placing larger orders.
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
92% Organic Content
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
Directions for use as facial astringent:
Using a toner/astringent is an important step in any serious skin care regime to help balance the skin's pH after the use of unbalancing cleansers and washes. After cleansing the face, apply a moderate amount of toner/astringent to a cotton pad and gently apply all over the face in upward motions. Allow to dry, and follow with serum/moisturizer of choice.
Directions for use as body astringent:
Using a toner/astringent is an important step in any serious skin care regime to help balance the skin's pH after the use of unbalancing cleansers and washes. After cleansing the body, apply a moderate amount of astringent to a cotton pad or cloth and apply to body using upward motions. Allow to dry, and follow with moisturizer/cream of choice.
Package in a cosmo or boston round bottle with flip spout cap, fine mist sprayer, dispensing disc cap, or twist top cap for optimal use. Package true to your brand’s aesthetic!
*Aloe Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, *Witch Hazel Water, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, DMAE Bitartrate, Glycerin, *Cane Sugar Extract, *Bilberry Fruit Extract, *Sugar Maple Extract, *Orange Peel Extract, *Lemon Peel Extract, *Cranberry Fruit Extract, *White Willow Bark Extract, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Bergamot Fruit Oil, Roman Chamomile Flower Oil, German Chamomile Flower Oil, Geranium Oil, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, *Alcohol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
*Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, *Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Dimethylaminoethanol Tartrate (DMAE Bitartrate), Glycerin, *Saccharum Officinarum (Cane Sugar) Extract, *Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, *Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, *Citrus Sinensus (Orange) Peel Extract, *Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, *Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Extract, *Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (German Chamomile) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, *Alcohol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Though the organic aloe base is soothing, with high concentrations of AHAs, this astringent may not be suited for those with hyper sensitive skin and therefore a patch test is recommended.
- Preservation system: Phenoxyethanol and Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Color: Clear
- pH: 4.2 - 5.8