Vitamin C Facial Serum
A light, easily absorbable, silky serum providing valuable Vitamin C Esters to the skin and extra hydration.
A Vitamin C facial serum that is gentle, effective, and nourishing. Formulated with nutrient-dense rosehip seed oil, which contains powerful and effective Omega-3 & 6 fatty acids, a boost of Vitamin C, Gamma Linoleic Acid, and other essential fatty acids to promote the healthy look of even, bright skin.
- Formulated to brighten, soothe, hydrate, and replenish the skin with Vitamin C and Vitamin C Ester
- Includes antioxidant-rich extracts of Organic Cranberry, Raspberry, and Blueberry
- Silky and soft texture and finish
- Natural and beautiful beige tone that looks elegant and eye-catching
- Suitable for all skin types, especially mature skin
- Rosehip Seed Oil
- Vitamin C & Vitamin C Ester
- Vitamin E
- Organic Extracts of Cranberry, Red Raspberry, and Blueberry
- Organic Neem Oil
- Organic White Willow Bark Extract
- A beyond perfect addition to a Vitamin C or other vitamin-focused line.
- Keep some in your treatment room for use during facials or after facial waxings, galvanic treatments, or laser procedures to soothe and calm. Or sell to clients for at-home treatments between visits.
- Pair with our Vitamin C Cream and Vitamin C Facial Toner for a full Vitamin C-inspired collection.
- Can be customized with the addition of essential/fragrance oils. Check out our scenting guide for more information.
- We encourage you to order samples and become familiar with a product prior to placing larger orders.
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
67% Organic Content
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
While some of our stock products can be customized with scents, additives, etc., at-home customization should be done at your own risk. We are not liable for formulas that break as a result of customer alterations. Altering cosmetic products is a complex and variable process, and there is not a one size fits all method for the customization of any formula. We encourage you to experiment in small test batches, do outside research before attempting to customize a product, and have your customized product tested at a third party lab to ensure preservation efficacy. If you want to customize our products and are unsure about doing it on your own, we recommend exploring our in-house customization services.
Directions for Use A.M.:
Help the skin on your face and neck with this serum every morning after you cleanse and tone. Place a pea-sized amount of Facial Serum onto fingertips. Warm the serum between your hands and spread evenly over your face without pulling down on the skin. Follow with daily moisturizer.
Directions for Use P.M.:
Help the skin on your face and neck with this serum every night after you cleanse and tone. Place a pea-sized amount of Facial Serum onto fingertips. Warm the serum between your hands and spread evenly over your face without pulling down on the skin. Follow with moisturizer or night treatment cream.
Package in a petite bottle with pump or dropper conducive to serum’s viscosity. Opt for an airless and opaque packaging design to moderate oxidation of delicate ingredients. Tubes are also a good option. Package true to your brands aesthetic!
Water, Glycerin, Roseship Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax (Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60), Vitamin C Ester , Phenoxyethanol, Vitamin E, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Vitamin C, Cranberry Fruit Extract*, Raspberry Fruit Extract* , Blueberry Fruit Extract*, White Willow Bark Extract*, Neem Seed Oil*, Rosemary Leaf Extract*, Alcohol*, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil , Cetearyl Alcohol , Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 60 , Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Ascorbic Acid , Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract*, Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Fruit Extract*, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract*, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Alcohol*, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Phenoxyethanol and Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Color: White to off-white
- pH: 4.2 - 5.8