Walnut Body Polish
A gentle, safe, and amazingly effective body polish that leaves skin supremely soft and smooth.
This 5-star bestselling polish uses finely-grained walnut powder for smoothing, rejuvenating, and amazing results. You didn't know you needed a scrub until you tried this one, and enjoy these safely-sized grains that won't hurt your skin (but not for use on the face).
- For complete exfoliation that is gentle on your skin, this scrub uses very fine-grained Walnut Shell Powder to remove dead cells and reveal soft, smooth skin on your body
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice and Organic Jojoba Oil moisturize and nourish skin to maintain suppleness after exfoliation
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein helps to condition and soothe
- Rosehip Seed Oil and Walnut are loaded with antioxidants, helping skin both look and feel refreshed
- Suitable for use on the body (not more delicate facial skin) in gentle circular motions
- One of our best sellers along with its scented varieties
- Walnut Shell Powder
- Rosehip Oil
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Organic Lavender and Chamomile Distillates
- Organic Jojoba Seed Oil
- Easy to scent to match your brand
- One of our favorite scrubs, but do educate customers on the safety of using it on the body, not the face
- We think you'll love this scrub but recommend trying a sample before purchasing large bulk orders
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
27% Organic Content
While some of our stock products can be customized with scents, additives, etc., at-home customization should be done at your own risk. We are not liable for formulas that break as a result of customer alterations. Altering cosmetic products is a complex and variable process, and there is not a one size fits all method for the customization of any formula. We encourage you to experiment in small test batches, do outside research before attempting to customize a product, and have your customized product tested at a third party lab to ensure preservation efficacy. If you want to customize our products and are unsure about doing it on your own, we recommend exploring our in-house customization services.
Directions for use in shower, bath or spa treatment:
Scoop between fingers, apply to wet skin and gently massage in a circular motion, focusing on rough areas. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with light moisturizer if needed.
Not recommended for the face.
Mix in Essential Oils to create aromatherapy versions of this scrub. Keep between .25% to 3%. In order to thoroughly mix scent into the product, a hand blender can be used. Consider using Organic Essential Oils to increase the organic content.
Do not melt.
Consider a 4, 8, or 12 oz wide-mouth PET jar. We do not recommend glass for shower and tub products. We do not recommend an airless jar for this product.
Walnut Shell Powder, Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Organic Lavender Flower Water, Roman Chamomile Flower Water, Glycerin, Provitamin B5, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Organic Oatstraw Extract, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic White Willow Bark Extract, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Organic Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA
Walnut Shell Powder (Juglans Regia), Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Organic Lavender Flower Water (Lavandula Angustifolia), Roman Chamomile Flower Water (Anthemis Nobilis), Glycerin, Provitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Organic Oatstraw Extract (Avena Sativa), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Organic White Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba), Organic Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Rosehip Seed Oil (Rosa Canina), Organic Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA
Avoid use on any cuts or delicate areas. Remember to not put salt in an open cut. Do not exfoliate if skin is sunburned or irritated for any reason. Be careful not to fall on wet or slippery areas caused by using the scrub. Avoid using all body polishes on the face. Note that this product does melt on contact with skin and temperatures above 90 degrees. Consider this when shipping to your customers.
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Organic Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, and Tetrasodium EDTA
- Color: Rust to brown