Wild Oats & Honey Facial Cleanser
Sensitive skin will love this soothing and nourishing cleanser that refreshes and hydrates.
Soothe and calm skin after daily stressors with nourishing honey and hydrating extracts and vitamins. Honey and oats are a great team to naturally cleanse, hydrate, and soothe. The gentle cleanse your skin has been looking for!
- Organic Honey restores and soothes skin while helping to cleanse pores
- Soothe and calm skin with Organic Aloe and Lavender Flower Water
- Organic Oat Straw and Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein help soften and condition
- Nourish with Vitamin E and Provitamin B5
- No obvious scent makes this gentle cleanser ideal for sensitive skin
- Organic Honey
- Organic Oatstraw Extract
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Pro-Vitamin B5 & Vitamin E
- Add your preferred scent via essential or fragrance oils
- Ideal in a honey-focused product line
- We encourage you to try samples before purchasing in bulk
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
40% Organic Content
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
Cleanse your face and neck up to twice a day. Always cleanse in circular motions in an upward direction. You don't need to use anything but your hands; washcloths are optional.
Tube with wide orifice, or bottle with saddle pump
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Organic Lavender Flower Water, Organic Oatstraw Extract, Glycerin, Organic Honey, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Provitamin B5, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Organic Lavender Flower Water (Lavandula Angustifolia), Organic Oatstraw Extract (Avena Sativa), Glycerin, Organic Honey, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Provitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Organic Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Phenoxyethanol and Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Color: Milky light beige to light yellow
- pH: 4.2 - 5.8