Wild Oats & Honey Mask
Indulge skin with hydrating honey and calming oats via this activating gel mask designed for oily or combination skin.
Clarify, refine, and soften skin with this powerful mask. A small degree of chemical exfoliation adds an extra dimension while leaving Aloe and Jojoba to enhance the humectant and antioxidant properties of honey.
- Organic Honey acts as an antioxidant-rich humectant, helping improve the appearance of fine lines and boost hydration
- Soothe tired skin with Organic Oatstraw
- Pamper and hydrate with Organic Aloe and Organic Jojoba Oil
- Nourish with Vitamin E and Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract for extended antioxidants
- Leaves skin feeling calmed, hydrated, and soft
- Organic Honey
- Organic Oatstraw Extract
- Organic Sunflower and Jojoba Seed Oils
- Add your preferred scent via essential or fragrance oils
- Ideal in a honey-focused product line
- May irritate sensitive skin and we recommend performing a patch test
- We encourage you to try a sample before ordering in bulk
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Palm
86% Organic Content
Apply a thin layer to cleansed skin, avoiding eye area. Rinse off after five to twenty minutes. Tone and moisturize as usual.
Use a tube or pump to dispense, or consider a jar if in cooler climates.
Organic Honey, Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic Oatstraw Extract, Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Glycerin, Organic Alcohol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Methyl paraben, Propyl paraben
Organic Honey, Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Organic Oatstraw Extract (Avena Sativa), Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Organic Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Glycerin, Organic Alcohol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Methyl paraben, Propylparaben
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Preservation system: Phenoxyethanol and Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Color: Golden to brown
- pH: 4.2 to 5.8